General: Concrete Anchor
Designed to be installed in concrete very quickly thanks to a pressure button that wedges the anchor point into the host structure.
A hole of diam. 18-19 mm and 110 mm of depth is needed for the installation into concrete.
Minimum breaking strength: 23 kN.
Static strength: 12 kN.
- Features: Serial No., Manufacture ID, CE
- Material: Steel and stainless steel.
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: recommended -30°C /+50°C
- Standard: EN 795-B
- Note: Max number of persons: 1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.