General: Concrete Anchor
Designed to be installed in concrete very quickly thanks to a pressure button that wedges the anchor point into the host structure.
A hole of diam. 18-19 mm and 110 mm of depth is needed for the installation into concrete.
Minimum breaking strength: 23 kN.
Compliance: EN 795:2012 Type B.
Static strength: 12 kN.
- Features: Serial No., Manufacture ID, CE
- Material: Steel and stainless steel.
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: recommend -30°C /+50°C
- Standard: EN 795-B
- Note: Max number of persons: 1