The McKissick snatch block 406 Champion from Crosby is a Tail board type snatch block. Can be delivered with bronze bushing (BB) and with roller bearing (RB).
- Bolt for opening feature is retained, to ensure no lost bolts.
- Opening feature permits easy insertion of rope without reeving, or while the block is suspended.
- Center pin equipped with pressure lube fitting.
- All sizes feature sheave grooves suited for a range of wire line diameters.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements.
- Meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Material: Forged steel.
- Safety factor: 4:1