CLAW Vertical Fall Arrest Sleeve is designed to fit a wide variety of solid core wire ropes (cables) and travel smoothly along the vertical system while providing fall arrest when needed.
- High quality lightweight stainless-steel construction.
- Smooth travel up and down the vertical system.
- Redundant safety features reduce the risk of improper installation.
- Replaceable shock absorbing pack.
- Anti-gravity locking system.
- Two-hand operation for increased safety that prevents an unintentional opening of the sleeve
- Shackle and swivel carabiner for a maximum ease of use and freedom of movement.
- Combinable with all types of chest D-Rings.
- Independently tested on the DBI Lad-Saf vertical climbing system to the above standards.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 353-1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.