The self-breaking Petzl I’D S descender is primarily designed for work at height and rope access work.
- It has an ergonomic handle that allows comfortable descent control. The integrated anti-panic function and anti-error catch limit the risk of an accident due to user error.
- The AUTO-LOCK system allows users to easily position themselves at a workstation without having to manipulate the handle or tie off the device.
- Once locked, the rope can be taken up without having to manipulate the handle.
- The safety gate allows the rope to be installed with the device remaining connected to the harness.
- It is compatible with 10 to 11.5 mm ropes
- It allows handling of loads up to 250 kg.
- Material: Aluminum, steel, nylon
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 341, EN 12841, EN 15151-1
- Warning: Use only technical use life safety ropes. (Core + Sheath)