The Euro Fall Control Extension ladders are stronger than any other fibreglass ladders in the market, featuring a unique integrated fall protection system according to EN 353-2.
The guiding priciples of the Branach Fall Control System:
- The worker is safe from the moment they leave the ground.
- The stability system works from the ground up.
- Fall control system stems from the increased base of support.
- The ladder is secured with an integrated tether system.
- Integrated rescue by second user from the ground.
- Allows workers to work from the ladder with both hands comfortably and safely.
- To meet and exceed compliance and international standards.
- Design fit for purpose, critical piece of climbing equipment.
- Periodic inspection schedule recommended.
- Cross Bar and Upper Pulley
- Run Work Position Hook
- Non-slip Rungs
- Tether Tensioner
- Box Rail Rung Joining System
- Tether Rope
- Rope Bag
- Vertical Lifeline (configured for rescue)
- Lower Tether Hooks
- Level Bubble
- Extra Wide TerrainMaster
- Material: Stiles: Fibreglass ISO-PE resin with e-glass fibre. Rungs: Aluminium 6060
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 131-2-2010 + A2:2017
- Note: Max. load rate Ladder 150 kg. Fall Control 120 kg.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.