CLAW Vertical Fall Arrest Sleeve is designed to fit a wide variety of solid core wire ropes (cables) and travel smoothly along the vertical system while providing fall arrest when needed.
- High quality lightweight stainless-steel construction.
- Smooth travel up and down the vertical system.
- Redundant safety features reduce the risk of improper installation.
- Replaceable shock absorbing pack.
- Anti-gravity locking system.
- Two-hand operation for increased safety that prevents an unintentional opening of the sleeve
- Shackle and swivel carabiner for a maximum ease of use and freedom of movement.
- Combinable with all types of chest D-Rings.
- Independently tested on the DBI Lad-Saf vertical climbing system to the above standards.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 353-1
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to cart button