ROPETEX S49 in stainless steel is a wire rope often used as stay rope, standing rigging, hanging signs, and fencing rope.
Due to it's high quality stainless steel material grade it has an excellent corrosion resistance. It's most used in small diameters up to 12 mm.
ROPETEX S49 is equipped with a steel core (WSC).
- Rope construction: 6x7-WSC (7x7)
- Material: AISI 316 / EN 1.4401
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C
- Warning: Not to be used for lifting purposes
- Fill factor: 0,55