Wire rope construction: veropower 8 is a rotary swaged 8-strand, non-rotation-resistant rope in parallel lay construction with compacted outerstrands and a rope core covered with a plastic layer. It provides the highest breaking strength of all non rotation-resistant wire ropes and offers superior resistance to drum crushing.
- All strands are compacted and rotary swaged.
- Extremely high breaking strength and is very resistant against abrasion.
- Suitable for multi layer spooling systems with guided loads.
- Fully lubricated
Rope Category No: Up to 40mm RCN.09, 41-46mm RCN.11, > 46mm RCN.13.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Warning: veropower 8 may not be used with a swivel.
- Tolerance Ø: 2% - 4%
Mobile port crane