For vertical lifting, transportation and stacking of steel (H) beams, profiles and structures where the load must stay perfectly in position. Especially recommended for transportation and stacking of steel (H) beams (e .g . when sawing of steel beams, stacking of steel beams and building of steel constructions)
- Special lifting eye which places the gravity centre of the beam/load directly beneath the eye.
- While lifting the equilibrium of the beam is maintained and keeps the flanges vertical so the beam can easily be stacked or positioned.
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered.
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position.
- Lightweight design for easy handling.
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body.
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts. Parts available upon request.
- Marking: According to standard, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HrC (345 Hb, 1166 N/mm2)