3M, Protecta lanyard with schok absorber and elastic webbing, max. user weight 140 kg.
Minimal free fall clearance:
- Anchor point at head level: 6,75 mtrs.
- Anchor point at floor level: 4,75 mtrs.
Life expectancy: max. 10 years from manufacturing date.
- Elasticated webbing* reduces lanyard length when not under tension which reduce the risk of trip and snagging hazards.
- 140 kg. Max rating allows a greater range of users.
- Small and compact schock absorber pack.
- Labels fully covered for long term indentification.
- Lightweight. Helps reduce the carry weight of your equipment.
- Available in single-leg and twin-leg version
- Material: Elasticated webbing, Hooks and Carabiners Steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -35°C to +57°C
- Standard: EN 355
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
|Part code||Connector Anchorage||Connector Harness|
|19.041260327||scaffold hooks||twist-lock carabiner|
|19.041260328||scaffold hook||twist-lock carabiner|
|19.041260329||scaffold hooks||twist-lock carabiner|
|19.041260330||scaffold hook||twist-lock carabiner|