General: With OX spreader beams you have a complete modular range, that allows to assembly on the spot one or multiple spreader beams of 1 to 24 m. long and with 2 to 400 tons capacity. We can manufacture, besides the standard series, units superior to 400 tons.
- The spreader beam is designed and manufactured in accordance with current norms.
- Reduced size and weight, that eases and reduces transportation, storage and installation costs.
- Easy and fast assembly, following the steps on the instructions manual. An annual checking is mandatory.
- Cheap product, replaces a whole range of spreader and beams.
- It is a modular system, you just have to add or remove sections in order to have a new spreader beam adjusted to your needs for any lifting work.
- For a lifting of multiple anchorage points you can combine spreader beams vertically.
- We can deliver shackles with all series.
- Series with huge loads use wide body shackles to avoid any damage on the slings.
In accordance with: We comply with the provisions in the directives of the European Parlament and from the Council 2006/42/CE, on 17th May 2006, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states on machinery and 2004/108/CE, on 15th December 2004, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states about electromagnetic compatibility, and it has been manufactured in accordance with the following norms:
- UNE-EN ISO 12100 - 1:2004. Security on machines. Basic concepts, main principles for its design. Part 1: Basic terminology, methodology.
- UNE-EN ISO 12100- 2:2004. Security on machines. Basic concepts, main principles for its design. Part 2: Technical principles.
- UNE-EN 13155:2004+A2:2009. Cranes. Security, static equipment for lifting loads.
- UNE-EN ISO 3834-1:2006. Quality requisites for fusion welding of metallic materials. Part 1: Criteria for the proper level selection of quality requisites.
FEM5 building section. Lifting speed 20 m/min.
Contact us with your specific enquiry!
- Material: The material we have used is: S275 for beams and S355 for the rest of materials. We can design spreader beams in high elastic limit depending on the customer premises.
- Finish: The finish of our products is sandblasted Sa 2,5 in accordance with ISO 8503-2:1.996 norms. Afterwards, a 50 micras thick of polyurethane epoxi primer (RAL 1028).