For horizontal lifting and transporting of steel plates and other non-deflecting materials. The FHX-V lifting clamp has a spring attached to the cam assembly. The spring makes sure that the clamp will/can be closed and fixed on any desired spot.
One of the major advantages of this clamp is that only one person is able to place the clamps and to guide the hoist. FHX-V lifting clamps are only sold in pairs (or multiple pairs).
- Pre-tensioned spring cam feature for easy single operator usage
- Clamp can be closed and fixed on any desired spot
- Compact & lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded body
- Marking: According to standard, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Must always be used in pairs (or multiple pairs)
- Warning: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HrC (345 Hb, 1166 N/mm2)
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.