Beam clamp for horizontal lifting and transporting of steel beams and structures. Can also be attached upside down and be used as a (temporary) lifting point. Various models available:
- FSV standard clamp
- FSVS clamp with enlarged jaw opening
- FSVSU clamp with enlarged opening, reinforced body and articulated lifting eye.
- Equal opening and closing of both jaws for simple and quick assembly
- Welded jaw plates for better positioning and less damaging of load
- Lightweight, maintenance-friendly, heavy duty body
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.