General: The self-braking Petzl I’D S descender is primarily designed for work at height and rope access work.
- It has an ergonomic handle that allows comfortable descent control. The integrated anti-panic function and anti-error catch limit the risk of an accident due to user error.
- The AUTO-LOCK system allows users to easily position themselves at a workstation without having to manipulate the handle or tie off the device.
- Once locked, the rope can be taken up without having to manipulate the handle.
- The safety gate allows the rope to be installed with the device remaining connected to the harness.
- It is compatible with 10 to 11.5 mm ropes
- It allows handling of loads up to 250 kg.
- Material: Aluminum, steel, nylon
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 341, EN 12841, EN 15151-1
- Warning: Use only technical use life safety ropes. (Core + Sheath)
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.