Threaded terminals for pressing or swaging them onto stainless steel wirerope. They are used to put tension on a wire, either with the help of nuts and washers or as part of a rigging screw.
- Wide range of sizes
- Available in right hand and left hand threads.
- Other sizes or UNF thread available on request
- Available with or without a nut.
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 316.
- Temperature range: -50°C to +100°C and briefly up to +200°C
- Finish: High polished.
- Note: Part codes ending in an "N" include a nut.
- Warning: It is strongly recommended to lubricate threads first, before tensioning.
Rigging Screw Terminal
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to cart button