General: A range of electric self braking worm gear winches, developed for heavy duty pulling and traversing duties up to 2800 kg. Due to self braking worm gears the winches are suitable for pulling up an incline. A brake is available as an option for accurate positioning or repetitive lifting applications up to 2000 kg.
- IP 54 aluminium non braked motor 400 VAC / 3 phase / 50 Hz.
- Steel drum (not grooved) with cable fixing point at flange.
- Single drum support (MC 250, MC 500).
- Two drum supports (all other models).
- Double layer 2 component conservation, colour RAL 5010.
- Features: - Self braking worm gear transmission.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.