Applications: High breaking load and good resistance against crushing. Hoisting rope in multiple part reeving for smaller lifting heights as well as for twin hoist systems with left and right hand lay ropes for greater lifting heights.
- Very high breaking strength
- Very stabile rope construction with very good fatigue properties
- A plastic layer between inner and outer strands prevents inner wear and protects the core from corrosion.
- Very high resistance against flattening and wear.
- Specially suitable for multilayer spooling.
Standard: EN 12385-4
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: 8-48mm RCN.09, 50-72mm RCN.11
- Rope construction: 8 strand rope made out of compacted outer strands. Has a plastic layer between the steel core and the outer strands.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Fill factor: 0.66