Wire rope construction: verotop XP is a rotary swaged rotation-resistant rope with compacted strands and a rope core covered with a plastic layer.
- The strongest of all rotation-resistant ropes.
- Very stable rope structure and achieves good bending fatigue results.
- It also avoids internal wear and protects the core in corrosive environments.
- Offers superior crushing resistance and best resistance to abrasion.
- Possesses perfect spooling behavior on multilayer drum.
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: All Diameters RCN.23-1
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Note: verotop XP can be used either with or without swivel.
- Fill factor: 0.745
- Tolerance Ø: +2% to +4%
Steel wire rope verotop XP
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to cart button