Advantages and features:
- Extremely high breaking strength
- Very stabile wire rope construction with good fatigue properties
- A plastic layer between inner and outer strands prevents inner wear and protects the core from corrosion.
- Very high resistance against flattening and wear.
- Especially suitable for multiple layer spooling.
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: 8-50mm RCN.09,
- Rope construction: 8 strand hammered rope in parallel lay construction made out of compacted outer strands. Has a plastic layer between the steel core and the outer strands, giving the rope a high structural s
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Fill factor: 0.74
- Number of Strands: 8