This anchor clamp is suitable as an anchor device for one person, for the attachment of components forming part of a personal protection system.
The steel beams must have a flange width of minimum 75 mm up to maximum 190 mm and a flange thickness of minimum 5 mm and maximum 22 mm.
- Easy to operate (ergonomic).
- Low own weight.
- Double locking system.
- Spindle with hexagon head for fast pneumatical or electronic opening and closing.
- Supplied with certificate and manual.
- Frame is galvanized (sherardised).
- RFID equiped
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Finish: Galvanized
- Standard: EN 795
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.