General: This anchor clamp is suitable as an anchor device for one person, for the attachment of components forming part of a personal protection system.
The steel beams must have a flange width of minimum 75 mm up to maximum 190 mm and a flange thickness of minimum 5 mm and maximum 22 mm.
- Easy to operate (ergonomic).
- Low own weight.
- Double locking system.
- Spindle with hexagon head for fast pneumatical or electronic opening and closing.
- Supplied with certificate and manual.
- Frame is galvanized (sherardised).
- RFID equiped
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Finish: Galvanized
- Standard: EN 795