Beam clamp for horizontal lifting and transporting of steel beams and structures. Can also be attached upside down and be used as a (temporary) lifting point. Various models available:
- FSV standard clamp
- FSVS clamp with enlarged jaw opening
- FSVSU clamp with enlarged opening, reinforced body and articulated lifting eye.
- Equal opening and closing of both jaws for simple and quick assembly
- Welded jaw plates for better positioning and less damaging of load
- Lightweight, maintenance-friendly, heavy duty body
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to cart button