MINIFOR™ hoists are used with a Maxiflex wire rope. They can be used to lift or pull objects over great distances depending on the wire rope length. They are suitable for use in numerous configurations. They are operated through a pushbutton control. Optionally, the MINIFOR™ hoist can be equipped with a wire rope reeling device or a wireless remote control.
TR110 is fitted with an overload protection system
- Capacity 100 kg, 300 kg or 500 kg
- Quick installation
- Easy to use, light-weight, robust, powerful
- Available as single phase and three phase model
- Excellent capacity / weight ratio
- Unlimited wire rope travel
- Pendant control (up/down/emergency stop) 2,5 m
- Aluminium alloy design
- Swivelling suspension hook
- Protection: IP55 (Control: IP65)
- Upper and lower limit switches
- Special sleave block kits are available for all models (max. 980 kg). They enable doubling the capacity half the working speed
- Extension power supply and control cabel per m.
- Radio remote control
- Wire rope 10-100 m in 10 m. length interval. Other lengths on request
- Do only use original Minifor steel wire rope
- Metal storage box
- Wire rope reeler
- Alternatively with cable reeling device (max. 40 m), wireless remote control, set of sheave blocks
- Marking: CE-marked, Load capacity, serial number.
- Note: Excl. wire (to be ordered separately).