General: With the LHR series we have a range of trolleys for those applications were a standard trolley headroom is too large. With this special version the hoist is built into the frame of the trolley to decrease the distance of the lower hook to the beam to an absolute minimum.
- State of the art with new drive motor for the trolley
- Low maintenance and wearing of the drive motor through less parts
- Accurate speed control at lifting and lowering
- Accurate speed control of the trolley
- Adjustable to a range of beam sizes
The low head room trolleys are available as standard version (order- number LHATP…) or as spark resistant version with bronze wheels, bronze coated hooks for explosion dangerous areas (order number LHATPSR) with ATEX certificate.
- Rack and pinion drive
- Marine paint (with certificate)
- ATEX specifications group II2 & II3
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.