Chain Block POWERTEX Blackline PCB-S2 is a hoist of high quality which is durable and easy to operate using the ergonomic hand chain. The hoist is powder coated in matt black, and mounted with a black chain, which makes it perfect for use on stages and in the amusement industry.
The hoist is in a compact, lightweight construction.
- Each hoist is dynamic proof load tested 1,5 x WLL before leaving the factory
- Sprocket wheel equipped with needle bearings and drive shaft supported by needle bearing and slide bearing inside to ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Safe, well covered automatic load reaction brake
- Equipped with 2 brake pawls and 4 brake springs (double safety compared to EN 13157 requirement)
- Fine calibrated European made COROLIM® protected load chain for smooth operation
- The unique surface treatment gives excellent corrosion protection and quiet run
- Swivel hooks at both ends makes in line positioning easy
- Hooks are designed to open at overload instead of breaking
- Hooks fitted with heavy duty steel safety latches
- Hook have Deformation Check Dots forged into side for overload detection
- RFID equipped (chip) for easy service and inspection
- QR code for on-site access to Multilanguage user manuals
- Test certificate and Declaration of Conformity enclosed with each hoist
- Spare parts available
- Can be supplied with overload protection (OLP) device.
- Material: Durable all steel construction
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX, Model, WLL, Chain, Serial number, User manual/QR code
- Temperature range: -10°C up to +50°C
- Finish: Powder coated body in matt black and plated frame components
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7
- Safety factor: 4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.