MILAN 2.0 HUB is THE standard rescue device in the industry with additional lifting function. With the help of the hand wheel, the casualty can be lifted over a short distance to release his lanyard and lower him safely. The device is optimised for personal rescue.
Note: When working at height, a suitable rescue concept based on a risk assessment is essential. MILAN offers a wide range of applications for different rescue scenarios. To master these techniques, users must be carefully trained by a SKYLOTEC-certified instructor who has been specially trained on the device.
- THE standard rescue device
- With additional lifting function
- User weight of up to 280 kg with redirection Intuitive operation due to rope guide and brake in the housing
- Material: Aluminium (anodised), steel (electrogalvanized), polyamide.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -35ºC to +60ºC.
- Standard: EN 341 + EN 1496
- Note: Rope must be ordered in desired length (not included in the price of hoist).