Guardrail for collective protection on roofs
HAVEN is a guardrail for collective protection that can be used on flat roofs, terraced roofs or work platforms with up to 10° inclination. The free-standing version can be installed without penetrating the roof skin by means of weights encased in a plastic housing (25 kg per post).
Benefits of the HAVEN guardrail compared to individual protection systems:
- Complete protection is provided at all times.
- No special training is necessary for the personnel to be secured.
- No annual inspection of the system is required.
- An unlimited number of people can access the roof surface, enabling increased productivity.
- The rail is made from weather-resistant aluminium.
- Easy installation is ensured thanks to the system‘s low weight and simple plugin connectors.
- A variety of design variants and individual elements are available, which can be combined with an individual overall system.
- Ideal system to make both new and existing buildings safe.
- The guardrail is inconspicuous from ground level and blends visually with the building‘s façade.
- The rail can only be used in areas that are inaccessible to the public.
HAVEN fulfills two relevant European standards:
EN ISO 14122-3: Stairs, stepladders and guardrails
EN 13374 – Class A: Temporary Edge Protection Systems