General: Rescue equipment with constant descending speed which leads to a fast and safe rescue. The housing is constructed of milled aircraft aluminium which makes the product very robust. On top of that Milan 2.0 HUB & Power is equipped with a lifting function that makes it possible to move a victim a short distance, to enable release of the victims lanyard and then securely descend the victim by using the Milan rescue equipment. The rescue equipment can be handled electronicly by using approved electronic lifting gear (sold separately).
Suspension element: Coated core rope 9 mm.
Max Service life: 20 Years
- Material: Aluminium (anodised), steel (electrogalvanized), polyamide.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -35ºC to +60ºC.
- Standard: EN 341 + EN 1496
- Note: Rope must be ordered in desired length (not included in the price of hoist).