The KITO LB leverhoist is built with premium grade components and makes it particularly suitable for continuous operation under most severe conditions.
Standard lifting height 1.5 m.
- Standard supplied with a unique freewheel chain adjusting mechanism with overload protection.
- Rugged and ergonomic lever handle.
- Smooth geared mechanism for effortless handling.
- Robust mechanical load brake increases the safety of the operator.
- Double-reduction gearing requires minimum manual power for operation at full load.
- Open load sheave allows easy inspection and cleaning without dismantling the unit.
- Sealed gears and brake are protected against damage from dust and water.
- Fourfold riveted and forged carbon steel bottom hook.
- Abrasion-resistant nickel-plated load chain V(G100) for high and uniform strength (1000 N/mm2), in accordance with standard DIN EN 818-7.
- Friction clutch
- Overload signal
- Wire rope clip
- Shipyard hooks
- Without freewheel mechanism
- Material: High grade Steel housing, nickel-plated load chain, Carbon steel hooks
- Marking: CE-marked
- Warning: Minimum load is needed for the load pressure brake to work correct.
- Safety factor: 4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.