- Max. working pressure: 720 bar/ 72 Mpa
- Acting type: single
- Return type: spring
- A range of more than 12 models with different tonnages and stroke lengths
- Duo Power Ring; seal and bearing for long life span
- Special coated Plunger with a hardened anodised layer
- XL Saddle+ protects the plunger and limits eccentric loads
- Almost all cylinders have a handle
Standard supplied with:
- High Flow female coupler A 118
- Flat saddle
Available on request:
- Cylinders manufactured in conformity with customer specifications
- Collar thread
- Base mounting holes
- Steel plate for protection of the cylinder bottom
Just as powerful as, though 50% lighter than its steel equivalent. This makes it easier and safer for a single user to lift higher tonnages. Aluminium cylinders offer an easy to handle alternative to steel. They should last a lifetime of use in average heavy duty lifting applications. However, aluminium cylinders should NOT be used in high cycle applications.
Aluminium cylinders obtained from Holmatro are designed to safely withstand up to 5,000 cycles at their maximum working pressure.
- Material: Aluminium
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.