ABSORBICA-Y MGO is a double lanyard with compact energy absorber, designed for progression on a vertical structure or a horizontal lifeline and when passing intermediate anchors.
Absorbs energy in the event of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
It is available in two lengths: 0.8 m or 1.5 m versions without connectors
(with connectors 1,3 m and 2.0 m). The 1.5 m version has elasticized arms, to avoid hindering progression. With two MGO large-opening connectors.
- Material: Polyester, nylon, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 355, EN 362
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.