General: Rescue equipment with constant descending speed which leads to a fast and safe rescue. The housing is constructed of milled aircraft aluminium which makes the product very robust. On top of that Milan 2.0 HUB & Power is equipped with a lifting function that makes it possible to move a victim a short distance, to enable release of the victims lanyard and then securely descend the victim by using the Milan rescue equipment. The rescue equipment can be handled electronicly by using approved electronic lifting gear (sold separately).
Suspension element: Coated core rope 9 mm.
Max Service life: 20 Years
- Material: Aluminium (anodised), steel (electrogalvanized), polyamide.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -35ºC to +60ºC.
- Standard: EN 341 + EN 1496
- Note: Rope must be ordered in desired length (not included in the price of hoist).
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.