2 in 1 fall arrest system with pre-incorporated evacuation feature, 30 mtr.
Fall arrest system sliding on Kernmantle rope with integrated grip descender on anchorage point, allowing to release the anchorage point and to descend the victim.
This assembly allows anticipating the rescue system even before installing the fall arrester.
Having several different anchorage straps, this kit can be installed on a multitude of supports (ladder, pylon, large-sized structures,...).
This kit contains:
- 1 grip descender, ref. FA 70 021 00,
- 1 fall arrester sliding on a rope - ref. FA 20 103 00A, and its anchorage line - ref. FA 20 103 30 (30 m),
- 1 adjustable anchorage strap, max. length 5 m, ref. FA 60 029 05,
- 2 anchorage webbing slings, length 1.50 m, ref. FA 60 005 15,
- 3 steel triple action karabiners, ref. FA 50 301 23,
- 1 storage and transport bag, ref. FA 90 105 00.
Delivered with a rope bag for storage.
This kit was designed in order to allow perform an evacuation operation in less than 10 minutes, including by a person who does not have deep knowledge concerning rescue/evacuation.