General: With OX spreader beams you have a complete modular range, that allows to assembly on the spot one or multiple spreader beams of 1 to 24 m. long and with 2 to 400 tons capacity. We can manufacture, besides the standard series, units superior to 400 tons.
- The spreader beam is designed and manufactured in accordance with current norms.
- Reduced size and weight, that eases and reduces transportation, storage and installation costs.
- Easy and fast assembly, following the steps on the instructions manual. An annual checking is mandatory.
- Cheap product, replaces a whole range of spreader and beams.
- It is a modular system, you just have to add or remove sections in order to have a new spreader beam adjusted to your needs for any lifting work.
- For a lifting of multiple anchorage points you can combine spreader beams vertically.
- We can deliver shackles with all series.
- Series with huge loads use wide body shackles to avoid any damage on the slings.
In accordance with: We comply with the provisions in the directives of the European Parlament and from the Council 2006/42/CE, on 17th May 2006, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states on machinery and 2004/108/CE, on 15th December 2004, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states about electromagnetic compatibility, and it has been manufactured in accordance with the following norms:
- UNE-EN ISO 12100 - 1:2004. Security on machines. Basic concepts, main principles for its design. Part 1: Basic terminology, methodology.
- UNE-EN ISO 12100- 2:2004. Security on machines. Basic concepts, main principles for its design. Part 2: Technical principles.
- UNE-EN 13155:2004+A2:2009. Cranes. Security, static equipment for lifting loads.
- UNE-EN ISO 3834-1:2006. Quality requisites for fusion welding of metallic materials. Part 1: Criteria for the proper level selection of quality requisites.
FEM5 building section. Lifting speed 20 m/min.
Contact us with your specific enquiry!
- Material: The material we have used is: S275 for beams and S355 for the rest of materials. We can design spreader beams in high elastic limit depending on the customer premises.
- Finish: The finish of our products is sandblasted Sa 2,5 in accordance with ISO 8503-2:1.996 norms. Afterwards, a 50 micras thick of polyurethane epoxi primer (RAL 1028).
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.