For loads up to 80,000 kg
In the smallest spaces, you will find our best ideas: NOVA electric wire rope hoist.
• Optimum space usage
Compact design and optimum approach dimensions.
• Precise operation
Minimum hook movement, reduced load, sway due to variable speed control of the load via frequency inverter.
• Low maintenance costs
Robust industrial design, minimum wear and tear.
• Shorter downtimes
Easy access to the main wear and tear parts, optimum availability of spare parts.
Advantage: highest possible efficiency and optimum usage of space
• 2-speed hoisting motors (6/1), optionally with frequency inverter
• Travelling machineries with fre¬quency inverter, 2-speed pr variable
• IP 55 protection, optionally IP66
• Lifting heights up to more than 100 m
• Optional explosion proof (ATEX)
• 4-step hoisting limit switch with slow-down function and phase mismatch protection
• Optional with hoist monitoring system NovaMaster and lifting in¬verter Hoist Master, also for synchronized use