For lifting and transporting of steel plates and structures from all positions (horizontal, vertical and sidelong). Articulated lifting shackle. Jaw opening from 0 - 95 mm. Adjustable by steps of 30 mm.
- Only 1 clamp needed for different kind of jobs
- Also the same clamp can be used if a big jaw opening is necessary
- With articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexiblity at various angles
- The articulated lifting shackle guarantees a pressure grip in every position, even when side loading up to 90°
- Note a lower load capacity when lifting in an angle higher than 45°. Please check the WLL reduction
- Longer plates can be lifted without the use of a spreader beam when using two clamps on a two legged chain sling
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Standard with 2 pivots for extra clamping force
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HrC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2).
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.